My day is ruined.
I hate straight people.
Disgusting. How do people not realize that EVERY FUCKING DAY is a straight day? We’re already a majority, and we already fuck over LGBT+ people all the time. STOP TRYING TO USE YOUR PRIVILEGE TO TAKE OVER MORE RESOURCES, ASSHOLES.
what the fuck….like we need people to hear us talk about how straight the world is…its not like THATS THE ONLY THING IN THE MEDIA OR ANYTHING
Why did you have to say you hate straight people? I mean I know some people who are conservative and quite unreasonable, but I know some nice ones too, so I don’t just say I hate Republicans. You can’t just say all straight people are idiots here.
Furthermore, while I don’t really agree with flaunting your pride in who you are, it’s okay to have it. You can’t help who you are so you might as well be happy with it and proud of it. But for some reason it’s offensive when a majority has pride?
Don’t think I’m anti-gay or anything- I’m cool with people as long as they’re good, nice people. Their race or orientation does not decide that. But I think it’s kind of a double standard that if I say I’m straight and okay with that, people automatically assume that I hate homosexuals. Which I don’t I SWEAR but it would seem that way.
Can we just find a way to all get along? Probably not, because I swear if we had a Human Awareness Month somebody would get mad and say “Oh, so you hate animals? Why is it okay to be human, but not a dog or a bear? Just because you’re a majority doesn’t mean you can use your privileges for more power!”
Seriously, guys. We’re all people. It doesn’t matter. You are you. Be okay with who you are. Be happy. Be proud. And don’t be upset with other people because they are happy with themselves.
I probably come off sounding like a total asshat here, and I apologize. I just wanted to say something. Sorry for the long text-post rant, guys.
Ah. I totally do not stand by the ‘I hate straight people thing’. That is utterly ridiculous and totally absent minded. And I have no problem with anyone flaunting pride to be honest. I think people should love who they are and love as loudly as they want. but they should respect others as well. and that doesn’t mean put up with their close minded opinions. I am sorry, but if you are still homophobic in this day and age, well grow the fuck up. There is no reason to be hating on anyone. They did NOTHING to you. (unless someone did..but even then, an individual does not represent a vast group)
Also…okay. Awareness months are to raise awareness. Awareness needs to be raised because….people are oppressing, ignoring, excluding, uninformed. Heterosexual and Human awareness months would be pointless because those are common norms which EVERYONE accepts (Except some really odd extremists). Homosexual awareness month is a reasonable thing because they are a minority. Because people do ignore them and oppress them and exclude them. Minorities need to be heard. Majorities ALREADY are heard. That’s the difference. It’s not like…appreciation month. heterosexual appreciation month would be totally cool because YAY SEX. and same for homosexual appreciation. :P but it’s not appreciation, it’s awareness. Different purposes, different context, different reasoning. Those hating on heterosexuals for this are utterly ridiculous. It is the politics behind it that disgust me. I won’t let one group of stupid heteros ruin my reputation. not cool.
- temporarilyvacant likes this
- botan-says-bingo likes this
- silveralpaca reblogged this from holidayace
- asexology reblogged this from holidayace
- heretobequeer reblogged this from stackedcrooked
- waves-of-time likes this
- vanilla-c0k3 reblogged this from femmeandrogyne
- lesboned reblogged this from vanilla-c0k3
- halfstoned likes this
- wimauxiliatrix reblogged this from jinxks and added:
- jinxks reblogged this from halfstoned
- aninfinitelyblankbook likes this
- allofthegoodurlsareused likes this
- justlezithappen reblogged this from fruitlooooped and added:
- fruitlooooped reblogged this from lgbtlaughs
- drinkingloverspit reblogged this from lgbtlaughs
- diaryofababblingidiot likes this
- music-fills-the-air reblogged this from zerust and added:
- zerust reblogged this from lgbtlaughs
- imeanitswhateverman reblogged this from pullyourselfoutofit and added:
- sassyladythegeek likes this
- ezzero reblogged this from ebonrune
- ezzero likes this
- littlecielbell reblogged this from ebonrune
- ebonrune reblogged this from lgbtlaughs and added:
- captain-pip reblogged this from airspaniel
- fairytalelogic reblogged this from lgbtlaughs
- shortazn97 reblogged this from lgbtlaughs
- hpismyspiritanimal reblogged this from this-is-chris-colfers-world
- hpismyspiritanimal likes this
- whatamimeanttosayhere reblogged this from lgbtlaughs
- rainbow-turtle reblogged this from siseja
- thelouringlady reblogged this from alitbitmoody
- alitbitmoody reblogged this from chicagoartnerd and added:
- thatgaybarista reblogged this from chicagoartnerd
- chicagoartnerd reblogged this from autumninganymede and added:
- hufflemypuff reblogged this from lgbtlaughs
- extraordinarilydisoriented likes this
- bookwoman84 likes this
- highbrouw reblogged this from watchthestarsbecometheday and added:
- theydontbelieveher reblogged this from hiddlesinatree and added:
- mortiferoussparkle reblogged this from fatqueerfemme
- hiddlesinatree reblogged this from samandeanel and added:
- theinvisibleking likes this
- samandeanel reblogged this from blaineheavenanderson and added:
- jose-ko-chan reblogged this from roxyandcallieupatree and added:
- homodstri reblogged this from devilstrapsandtrenchcoats
- devilstrapsandtrenchcoats reblogged this from lgbtlaughs and added:
- watchthestarsbecometheday reblogged this from livingp0etry and added: